Bring some panniers for this circle route through Oliver Wine Country. The route is a mix of gravel trail, paved riverside pathways and road riding with a few hills for fun. There are dozens of wineries along the way.
1. Park/start at Road 22 just off Hwy 97 north of Osoyoos. Just before the bridge there is a parking lot and trail access.
2. Optional trail – The Oxbows – ride SOUTH for one kilometer to Osoyoos Lake through this popular bird-watching area
3. From the Road 22 parking lot ride NORTH along the Okanagan River canal. The first few kms of this flat trail are on rough gravel best suited for a hybrid or mountain bike
4. Continue NORTH on the paved International Hike Bike Trail through Oliver
5. At the north end of the trail cross over the McAlpine Bridge to Jackson Triggs Winery
6. SOUTH Tucelnuit
10. Slight LEFT McKinney Rd then SOUTH on Black Sage Rd