Since 2016, Bike to Shop Days has encouraged nearly 11,000 people to cycle to businesses in their communities, showcasing how beneficial cycling can be to the local economy.
Our 2020 event aims to demonstrate that cycling can be an effective way to do your shopping errands in your local communities. For the cyclist, it can be fun, affordable, and convenient. For local businesses, studies have found that cyclists tend to shop more frequently at local businesses than people travelling by car. Make a commitment to bike and shop local this August!
Register today to get:
- Access to the Shop Local Challenge: tons of participating businesses offering free goodies to those that bike
- Entry to win one of two pairs of DUER pants if you register before Monday, August 17th at midnight
- Access to resources and tips on biking to shop
- Entry to win $250 to Park Royal
- You are supporting HUB Cycling in our effort to get more people on bikes.
The more people that register, the stronger our voice when we advocate for safer bike infrastructure.