HUB Bike to Work Week is September 28th – October 4th 2020
This fall, we are excited to see:
- A return of the ‘Celebration Station’, updated for COVID-19 regulations and rebranded to ‘Knowledge HUBs’. Each station will have a mechanic providing quick bike fixes, prizes, cycling information, and fun vibes
- Prizes for high performing teams in addition to daily grand prizes and social media competitions
- An online schedule of webinars, scavenger hunts, Q&As, cycling tips and more! Building on the success of May’s Go By Bike Week!
Read our COVID-19 protocols for in-person engagement to learn what HUB Cycling is doing, and what you can do, to stay safe while particapting in our programs.
Be part of the change and help make Metro Vancouver a happier, healthier place to live, work and play! Register for Bike to Work week today. Already taken part before? Simply log a trip to be considered a participant.
- Enter into daily prize draws and the grand prize of an adventure for two to Portugal including flights with Exodus travel. Remember to both log a trip and register on the Exodus contest page here to be in for a chance of winning!
- Logged trips help us work with local leaders to improve cycling conditions
- Challenge others and be in with a chance of becoming an award winning team
- Remember that all bike trips count!