With 120 maps between them, there’s something for everyone, on foot or bike, from flat scenic rail trails and country roads, to mountain trails and exciting new e-bike routes! There’s no better way to see the Okanagan’s lakes and vineyards, and Vancouver’s awe-inspiring mountains and shores, farms and vibrant city neighbourhoods. These are must-have guidebooks for those looking to discover exciting British Columbia destinations. With distances ranging from 5km to more than 75km, these routes are fun for families, seniors and explorers of all ages who like to stop and smell the roses.
You can have it all! Get the bike book bundle!
Vancouver & Okanagan paperbacks & eBooks for $64.99*
*Plus taxes and shipping
“I have always been an avid explorer and cyclist but your books have taken me to a lot of places I wouldn’t have discovered.”— Randy
“My husband loves maps and he particularly loves these maps – they are clear and easy to follow while we are riding.”— Evelyn
“I just had to reach out and thank you for creating this book. I’m new to biking and just got an eBike, and your routes have been a gold mine.”— Rick
“Thank you for your maps now in books! Much easier to plan and quick reference by flipping pages instead of web pages.”— Janet, Mount Baker Club Ride Leader
“Your book is fabulous and I bought copies for all my friends who just got eBikes. Although I’ve lived in Vancouver and BC for 30 years I feel like I’m discovering a whole new world because of your book.”— Jenny
About the author
Colleen MacDonald is the author of the popular biking blog Let’s Go Biking. She has written books about local history, as well as children’s stories. Colleen has cycled all over the world and still thinks Vancouver is one of the best places to cycle. She spends her time in Belcarra and Whistler, BC.
Distribution: Let’s Go Biking can be ordered through our distributor, Sandhill Books.
Where to buy
Find retailers by region below or check out the map.
- Atomic Bike Shop 1555 West 6th Ave Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 4118 Main, Vancouver, Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 632 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Cycle City Tours, 648 Hornby, 1344 Burrard – Great for Bike Tours, too!
- Cit-E-Cycles 3466 West Broadway
- Coles, Bentall Centre, Vancouver
- Comor Sports, 4th & Burrard, Vancouver
- Ebike BC, 128-2323 Boundary (email email@example.com)
- Indigo Books, 1033 Robson
- Indigo Books – 2505 Granville at Broadway
- Kidsbooks, 2557 W.Broadway, Vancouver
- Kissing Crows Cyclery, 4562 Main St
- Pedego Electric Bikes, 2774 West 4th, Vancouver — MapCases in stock!
- Reckless Bike Store, 1810 Fir St, Vancouver
- Reckless Bike Store, 110 Davie St, Vancouver
- Reckless Electric Bikes, 1357 Hornby St, Vancouver
- Sidesaddle Bike Shop, 2496 Victoria Dr, Vancouver — MapCases in stock!
- Spokes, Georgia + Denman, Vancouver
- Velo Star Cafe, 3195 Heather, Vancouver
- Waves Coffee — check here for Vancouver stores!
- Wright Mariner, 485 Broughton, Vancouver
North Shore & Bowen Island
New Westminster & TriCities – PoCoMo
- Cap’s Bicycle Store, 434A E Columbia St, New Westminster
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop, 2840 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody
- Chapters, Pinetree, Coquitlam
- KinderBooks — various locations — Farmer’s Markets, Events
- The Runners’ Den – Newport Village, Port Moody
- Your Dollar Store, 1960 Como Lake Ave, Coquitlam
- Waves Coffee — two great locations
- Western Sky Books, 2132-2850 Shaughnessy, Port Coquitlam — MapCases in stock!
Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge & Mission
- Brookside Inn, 2379 Chardonnay Lane, Abbotsford
- Cit-E-Cycles Electric Bikes 19967 96 Ave, Langley
- Clayburn Village Store, 34810 Clayburn Rd, Abbotsford
- Coles Cottonwood Mall, 45585 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- Coles Sevenoaks Mall, 32900 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford
- Coles Willowbrook Mall, 19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley City
- Indigo Books, 20015 Langley By-Pass, Langley
- The Book Man, 45939 Wellington, Chilliwack + 2630 Bourquin, Abbotsford
- Tourism Abbotsford Visitor Centre, 34561 Delair, Abbotsford
- Waves Coffee, 45560 Market Way, Garrison Village, Chilliwack
- Wendel’s Bookstore, 9233 Glover Rd, Fort Langley
Surrey, Delta & White Rock
- Black Bond Books, Trenant Park Square, Ladner
- Black Bond Books, Central City Mall, Surrey
- Indigo, Grandview Corners, 2453 – 161A St Surrey
- Rocky Cycle 7143 King George Hwy, Surrey
- The Bike Zone 2393 King George Blvd, Surrey
- Black Bond Books, Semiahmoo Mall, White Rock
- Waves Coffee, come on out and grab a coffee at various locations
Love the Blog? Support trails advocacy with a donation!
You’ll be redirected to PayPal.