$25 + taxes and shipping
Canada orders only. *Other countries please choose Paperback + eBook below
$15 + taxes
Paperback + eBook
$32 + taxes and shipping
*Canada, USA or International orders
Books shipped via Canada Post, ebooks sent by email. You will be redirected to PayPal to make your purchase.
*USA and International book orders, please choose Paperback+eBook to offset the cost of shipping.
Scroll down for bookstores, bike shops and coffee shops that sell Let’s Go Biking.
About the Book:
With its mild climate and stunning scenery, there’s no better way to see Vancouver’s awe-inspiring mountains and shores, farms, and vibrant city neighbourhoods. Enjoy the new Arbutus Greenway, visit a historic fishing village in Steveston, or meander the Pitt Meadows dykes by the cranberry fields. With distances ranging from 5km to 50km, these easy day trips are fun for families, beginning cyclists, seniors, explorers, and those who like to stop and smell the roses.
- 84 maps to explore for rides, walks and runs in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and Whistler
- Something for everyone — from flat scenic trails, city greenways to quiet country roads
- Easy-to-follow maps designed to take along for the ride
- Purchase includes donation to HUB, TrailsBC and the BC Cycling Coalition for cycling improvements
About the Author
Colleen MacDonald is the author of the popular biking blog, Let’s Go Biking. She has written books about local history, as well as children’s stories. Colleen has cycled all over the world and still thinks Vancouver is one of the best places to cycle. She spends her time in Belcarra and Whistler, BC.
Questions? Say hi! firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Let’s Go Biking with a donation!
You’ll be redirected to PayPal.
Where to find the book ~ map
- Atomic Bike Shop 1555 West 6th Ave Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 4118 Main, Vancouver, Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 632 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Cycle City Tours – 648 Hornby, 1344 Burrard – Great for Bike Tours, too!
- Cit-E-Cycles 3466 West Broadway
- Coles, Bentall Centre, Vancouver
- Comor Sports, 4th & Burrard, Vancouver
- Ebike BC, 128-2323 Boundary
- Indigo Books, 1033 Robson
- Indigo Books – 2505 Granville at Broadway
- Kidsbooks, 2557 W.Broadway, Vancouver
- Kissing Crows Cyclery, 4562 Main St
- Pedego Electric Bikes, 2774 West 4th, Vancouver – MapCases in stock!
- Reckless Bike Store, 1810 Fir St, Vancouver
- Reckless Bike Store, 110 Davie St, Vancouver
- Reckless Electric Bikes, 1357 Hornby St, Vancouver
- Sidesaddle Bike Shop, 2496 Victoria Dr, Vancouver – MapCases in stock!
- Spokes, Georgia + Denman, Vancouver
- Velo Star Cafe, 3195 Heather, Vancouver
- Waves Coffee – check here for Vancouver stores!
- Wright Mariner, 485 Broughton, Vancouver
New Westminster & TriCities – PoCoMo
- Cap’s Bicycle Store, 434A E Columbia St, New Westminster
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop, 2840 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody
- Chapters – Pinetree, Coquitlam
- KinderBooks – various locations – Farmer’s Markets, Events
- The Runners’ Den – Newport Village, Port Moody
- Your Dollar Store, 1960 Como Lake Ave, Coquitlam
- Waves Coffee – two great locations
Maple Ridge & Mission
- Brookside Inn – 2379 Chardonnay Lane, Abbotsford
- Cit-E-Cycles Electric Bikes 19967 96 Ave, Langley
- Clayburn Village Store – 34810 Clayburn Rd, Abbotsford
- Coles Cottonwood Mall – 45585 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- Coles Sevenoaks Mall – 32900 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford
- Coles Willowbrook Mall – 19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley City
- Indigo Books – 20015 Langley By-Pass, Langley
- The Book Man – 45939 Wellington, Chilliwack + 2630 Bourquin, Abbotsford
- Tourism Abbotsford Visitor Centre – 34561 Delair, Abbotsford
- Waves Coffee – 45560 Market Way, Garrison Village, Chilliwack
- Wendel’s Bookstore – 9233 Glover Rd, Fort Langley
Surrey, Delta & White Rock
- Black Bond Books – Trenant Park Square, Ladner
- Black Bond Books – Central City Mall, Surrey
- Indigo – Grandview Corners, 2453 – 161A St Surrey
- Rocky Cycle 7143 King George Hwy, Surrey
- The Bike Zone 2393 King George Blvd, Surrey
- Black Bond Books – Semiahmoo Mall, White Rock
- Waves Coffee – come on out and grab a coffee at various locations
Let me know if your favourite retailer is out of stock and we’ll get some there FAST!
You’ll find 84 maps like the ones below. Easy to read directions and maps. Designed to take along for the ride.