+ taxes and shipping
Canada orders only. Other countries please choose Book +eBook Bundle to offset shipping costs
Canada-USA+ International orders
Please allow 2-12 hours for ebooks (I may be out riding!)
+ taxes and shipping
Canada USA + International orders
Book + eBook included
Get your Max book bundle!
Vancouver & Okanagan paperbacks & eBooks for $64.99*
*Plus taxes and shipping
With its mild climate and stunning scenery, there’s no better way to see Vancouver’s awe-inspiring mountains and shores, farms and vibrant city neighbourhoods. Enjoy the new Arbutus Greenway, visit a historic fishing village in Steveston or meander the Pitt Meadows dykes by the cranberry fields. With distances ranging from 5km to 50km, these easy day trips are fun for families, beginning cyclists, seniors, explorers and those who like to stop and smell the roses.
- 84 easy-to-follow maps: Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Whistler
- Something for everyone — from flat scenic trails to quiet country roads
- Includes donation to HUB Cycling, Trails Society of BC and BC Cycling Coalition
- Paperback, 8 x 10.5”, 122 pages all colour • ISBN 978-1-77530-810-2 • $24.95
Easy to read directions and maps. Designed to take along for the ride.
About the author
Colleen MacDonald is the author of the popular biking blog Let’s Go Biking. She has written books about local history, as well as children’s stories. Colleen has cycled all over the world and still thinks British Columbia is one of the best places to cycle. She spends her time in Belcarra and Whistler, BC.
Distribution: Let’s Go Biking can be ordered through our distributor: Sandhill Books.
Where to buy
Find retailers by region below or check out the map.
- Atomic Bike Shop 1555 West 6th Ave Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 4118 Main, Vancouver, Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 632 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Cycle City Tours, 648 Hornby, 1344 Burrard – Great for Bike Tours, too!
- Cit-E-Cycles 3466 West Broadway
- Coles, Bentall Centre, Vancouver
- Comor Sports, 4th & Burrard, Vancouver
- Ebike BC, 128-2323 Boundary (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Indigo Books, 1033 Robson
- Indigo Books – 2505 Granville at Broadway
- Kidsbooks, 2557 W.Broadway, Vancouver
- Kissing Crows Cyclery, 4562 Main St
- Pedego Electric Bikes, 2774 West 4th, Vancouver — MapCases in stock!
- Reckless Bike Store, 1810 Fir St, Vancouver
- Reckless Bike Store, 110 Davie St, Vancouver
- Reckless Electric Bikes, 1357 Hornby St, Vancouver
- Sidesaddle Bike Shop, 2496 Victoria Dr, Vancouver — MapCases in stock!
- Spokes, Georgia + Denman, Vancouver
- Velo Star Cafe, 3195 Heather, Vancouver
- Waves Coffee — check here for Vancouver stores!
- Wright Mariner, 485 Broughton, Vancouver
North Shore & Bowen Island
New Westminster & TriCities – PoCoMo
- Cap’s Bicycle Store, 434A E Columbia St, New Westminster
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop, 2840 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody
- Chapters, Pinetree, Coquitlam
- KinderBooks — various locations — Farmer’s Markets, Events
- The Runners’ Den – Newport Village, Port Moody
- Your Dollar Store, 1960 Como Lake Ave, Coquitlam
- Waves Coffee — two great locations
- Western Sky Books, 2132-2850 Shaughnessy, Port Coquitlam — MapCases in stock!
Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge & Mission
- Brookside Inn, 2379 Chardonnay Lane, Abbotsford
- Cit-E-Cycles Electric Bikes 19967 96 Ave, Langley
- Clayburn Village Store, 34810 Clayburn Rd, Abbotsford
- Coles Cottonwood Mall, 45585 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- Coles Sevenoaks Mall, 32900 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford
- Coles Willowbrook Mall, 19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley City
- Indigo Books, 20015 Langley By-Pass, Langley
- The Book Man, 45939 Wellington, Chilliwack + 2630 Bourquin, Abbotsford
- Tourism Abbotsford Visitor Centre, 34561 Delair, Abbotsford
- Waves Coffee, 45560 Market Way, Garrison Village, Chilliwack
- Wendel’s Bookstore, 9233 Glover Rd, Fort Langley
Surrey, Delta & White Rock
- Black Bond Books, Trenant Park Square, Ladner
- Black Bond Books, Central City Mall, Surrey
- Indigo, Grandview Corners, 2453 – 161A St Surrey
- Rocky Cycle 7143 King George Hwy, Surrey
- The Bike Zone 2393 King George Blvd, Surrey
- Black Bond Books, Semiahmoo Mall, White Rock
- Waves Coffee, come on out and grab a coffee at various locations