Canada orders only. Other countries please choose Book + eBook Bundle to offset shipping costs
Already have one of our books? Check out the MAX BUNDLE for two paperbacks + two ebooks.
In this book you’ll discover over a hundred easy, interesting and adventurous routes on Vancouver Island, the Gulf Islands and the Sunshine Coast. Meander along rivers and lakeshores, explore mountain and valley trails. With distances ranging from 5km to more than 75km, these routes are fun for families, seniors and explorers of all ages who like to stop and smell the roses.
There’s something for everyone to discover on foot or bike from flat scenic rail trails, city greenways, quiet country roads, mountain trails and exciting new e-bike routes! With its mild climate and stunning scenery, there’s no better way to see this amazing region. This is the must-have guidebook for those looking to discover exciting British Columbia destinations.
- 58 easy-to-follow maps: Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast
- Something for everyone — from flat scenic trails to quiet country roads
- Includes donation to HUB Cycling, Trails Society of BC and BC Cycling Coalition
- Paperback, 8 x 10.5”, 100 pages all colour • ISBN 978-1-7753081-6-4 • $22.95
Easy to read directions and maps. Designed to take along for the ride.
About the author
Colleen MacDonald is the author of the popular biking blog Let’s Go Biking. She has written books about local history, as well as children’s stories. Colleen has cycled all over the world and still thinks British Columbia is one of the best places to cycle. She spends her time in Belcarra and Whistler, BC.
Distribution: Let’s Go Biking can be ordered through our distributor: Sandhill Books.
Where to buy
Find retailers by region below or check out the map.
- Book Warehouse, 4118 Main, Vancouver, Vancouver
- Book Warehouse, 632 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Cycle City Tours, 648 Hornby, 1344 Burrard – Great for Bike Tours, too!
- Cit-E-Cycles 3466 West Broadway
- Comor Sports, 4th & Burrard, Vancouver
- Ebike BC, 1685 Ingleton Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 3V6
- Indigo Books, 1033 Robson
- Indigo Books – 2505 Granville at Broadway
- Kidsbooks, 2557 W.Broadway, Vancouver
- Kissing Crows Cyclery, 4562 Main St
- Pedego Electric Bikes, 2774 West 4th, Vancouver — MapCases in stock!
- Reckless Bike Store, 1810 Fir St, Vancouver
- Reckless Bike Store, 110 Davie St, Vancouver
- Reckless Electric Bikes, 1357 Hornby St, Vancouver
- Sidesaddle Bike Shop, 2496 Victoria Dr, Vancouver
- Spokes, Georgia + Denman, Vancouver
- Velo Star Cafe, 3195 Heather, Vancouver
North Shore & Bowen Island
New Westminster & TriCities – PoCoMo
- Cap’s Bicycle Store, 434A E Columbia St, New Westminster
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop, 2840 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody
- Chapters, Pinetree, Coquitlam
- KinderBooks 101 – 810 Quayside Dr, New Westminster
- The Runners’ Den – Newport Village, Port Moody
- Your Dollar Store, 1960 Como Lake Ave, Coquitlam
- Western Sky Books, 2132-2850 Shaughnessy, Port Coquitlam — MapCases in stock!
Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge & Mission
- Brookside Inn, 2379 Chardonnay Lane, Abbotsford
- Cit-E-Cycles Electric Bikes 19967 96 Ave, Langley
- Clayburn Village Store, 34810 Clayburn Rd, Abbotsford
- Coles Cottonwood Mall, 45585 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- Coles Sevenoaks Mall, 32900 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford
- Coles Willowbrook Mall, 19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley City
- Indigo Books, 20015 Langley By-Pass, Langley
- Wendel’s Bookstore, 9233 Glover Rd, Fort Langley