Riding in cooler weather? There’s no such thing as bad weather for cycling … just bad clothing! Here are some tips to get out you out and enjoy crisp and cold days …
• Wear multiple layers so you can add or remove depending on the weather
• Take along extra socks, gloves and neckwarmer.
• Pack a rain poncho and shower cap (for the helmet) for sudden downpours
• Choose clothing with reflective strips so you are more visible in the dark
• On your bike – add fenders, lights and reflectors
• Pick up a copy of Let’s Go Biking guidebooks and have fun exploring!
Take along your Let’s Go Biking guidebooks and have fun exploring!